Herman Miller is a 100-year-old-plus company that places great importance on design, the environment, community service, and the health and well-being of their customers and employees. Innovative ways to improve the performance of customers’ organizations have become their hallmark.
Today, in addition to classic pieces and new designs for the home, Herman Miller is a recognized innovator in contemporary interior furnishings, solutions for healthcare environments, and related technologies and services. As well as the publicly held company headquartered in Zeeland, Michigan, Herman Miller have manufacturing facilities in the United States, China, Italy, and the United Kingdom and sales offices, dealers, licensees, and customers in over 100 countries.
Eames EA335 Management Chair - Ivory Leather
The perfect statement for those wanting a designer, classic home or work office.
Herman Miller introduced the Aluminium Group in 1958. Designed by the legendary husband-and-wife team of Charles and Ray Eames, the Eames Ali Group Management Chair swivels on a five-point base for ease of use. The original manual lift uses a spin mechanism to raise or lower the chairs height.
This original EA335 is an authentic, fully licensed product of Herman Miller®, Inc. Eames is a licensed trademark of Herman Miller.
Terms of Quote
- Payment can be made via EFTPOS, Bank Deposit or Cash on collection (note: please bring correct amount as no cash is kept on premises)
- Payments and collections must be made within 7 Days
- Delivery available for a fee on request or buyer to arrange their own transport
- Inspections are welcome prior to purchase
- Please note some orders require packing and sorting preparation time before they can be collected. (Please give sufficient notice on an order prior to pick up to ensure your order is ready)
- All items are second hand/pre-owned and may show signs of wear (i.e. scruff marks and scratches)
- All items are sold as seen - once the item has been picked up no returns will be accepted (inspection is recommended)
- Installation available for a fee on request
This Item has a 1 Month Replacement Policy
Chairs are sold fully functional, any chairs that stop working in the replacement period will be replaced. This does not include damage that was present on the inspection and purchase of the chairs.(If listed on the invoice.)
All chairs are second-hand, they may have marks, scratches present, if you are not happy with the quality of your purchase in the first 48 hours, we can organize a collection and refund.
Warranty includes :
- Replacement of chair with the same model.
- Refund of the chair if no same model is available.
- If your order included a freight fee (with Sustainable office Solutions), we would collect or re-deliver at no cost.