Herman Miller is a 100-year-old-plus company that places great importance on design, the environment, community service, and the health and well-being of their customers and employees. Innovative ways to improve the performance of customers’ organizations have become their hallmark.
Today, in addition to classic pieces and new designs for the home, Herman Miller is a recognized innovator in contemporary interior furnishings, solutions for healthcare environments, and related technologies and services. As well as the publicly held company headquartered in Zeeland, Michigan, Herman Miller have manufacturing facilities in the United States, China, Italy, and the United Kingdom and sales offices, dealers, licensees, and customers in over 100 countries.
Herman Miller Mirra 1/ NO ARMS
Country of Origin: USA
Back Finish: Slate Grey TriFlex
Possibly the most comfortable chair today, the Mirra.
Mirra Chair by Herman Miller takes a giant leap into the future with its automatic shape adjusting technology. The pliable elastic Tri-Flex back supports the entire spine and conforms to size, posture, and movements. Only a few simple seating adjustments fine-tune the fit and feel. The PostureFit camber shape at the base of the back promotes a healthful and comfortable support to the lower back below the beltline.
The Mirra is a design that was achieved with international cooperation by Herman Miller and Studio 7.5, a German design firm.
Terms of Quote
- Payment can be made via EFTPOS, Bank Deposit or Cash on collection (note: please bring correct amount as no cash is kept on premises)
- Payments and collections must be made within 7 Days
- Delivery available for a fee on request or buyer to arrange their own transport
- Inspections are welcome prior to purchase
- Please note some orders require packing and sorting preparation time before they can be collected. (Please give sufficient notice on an order prior to pick up to ensure your order is ready)
- All items are second hand/pre-owned and may show signs of wear (i.e. scruff marks and scratches)
- All items are sold as seen - once the item has been picked up no returns will be accepted (inspection is recommended)
- Installation available for a fee on request
This Item has a 1 Month Replacement Policy
Chairs are sold fully functional, any chairs that stop working in the replacement period will be replaced. This does not include damage that was present on the inspection and purchase of the chairs.(If listed on the invoice.)
All chairs are second-hand, they may have marks, scratches present, if you are not happy with the quality of your purchase in the first 48 hours, we can organize a collection and refund.
Warranty includes :
- Replacement of chair with the same model.
- Refund of the chair if no same model is available.
- If your order included a freight fee (with Sustainable office Solutions), we would collect or re-deliver at no cost.