Herman Miller is a 100-year-old-plus company that places great importance on design, the environment, community service, and the health and well-being of their customers and employees. Innovative ways to improve the performance of customers’ organizations have become their hallmark.
Today, in addition to classic pieces and new designs for the home, Herman Miller is a recognized innovator in contemporary interior furnishings, solutions for healthcare environments, and related technologies and services. As well as the publicly held company headquartered in Zeeland, Michigan, Herman Miller have manufacturing facilities in the United States, China, Italy, and the United Kingdom and sales offices, dealers, licensees, and customers in over 100 countries.
Herman Miller Mirra 2 Remastered
Country of Origin: USA
The lean design of Mirra 2 brings a sophisticated profile and visual lightness to any space. Added selections for textile and frame colours—and the opportunity to combine them creatively—along with new options for base finishes increase your range of choices.
As work evolves, and we become more active, flexing from individual to collaborative work in an instant, Mirra 2 moves as you do, at one with your body. When you sit, Mirra 2 adapts to you instantly. Shift and it dynamically supports even your slightest movements. Mirra 2 advances how you sit.
The Mirra 2 Butterfly Back, with its exceptional responsiveness and intuitive feel, results from inventing a method for merging a fabric layer with polymer veins to create an intelligent support structure. This hybrid structure, shaped for dynamic support, keeps your body in healthy alignment.
Ingenuity is also apparent in a new seat design that increases airflow to keep you cool, and a reinvented Harmonic tilt that creates a smooth and balanced feel as you move from one posture to another.
Country of Origin: USA
Terms of Quote
- Payment can be made via EFTPOS, Bank Deposit or Cash on collection (note: please bring correct amount as no cash is kept on premises)
- Payments and collections must be made within 7 Days
- Delivery available for a fee on request or buyer to arrange their own transport
- Inspections are welcome prior to purchase
- Please note some orders require packing and sorting preparation time before they can be collected. (Please give sufficient notice on an order prior to pick up to ensure your order is ready)
- All items are second hand/pre-owned and may show signs of wear (i.e. scruff marks and scratches)
- All items are sold as seen - once the item has been picked up no returns will be accepted (inspection is recommended)
- Installation available for a fee on request