Herman Miller is a 100-year-old-plus company that places great importance on design, the environment, community service, and the health and well-being of their customers and employees. Innovative ways to improve the performance of customers’ organizations have become their hallmark.
Today, in addition to classic pieces and new designs for the home, Herman Miller is a recognized innovator in contemporary interior furnishings, solutions for healthcare environments, and related technologies and services. As well as the publicly held company headquartered in Zeeland, Michigan, Herman Miller have manufacturing facilities in the United States, China, Italy, and the United Kingdom and sales offices, dealers, licensees, and customers in over 100 countries.
Herman Miller Caper Meeting Chair
Designed by Jeff Weber
For space-efficient storage when they’re not in use, Caper Stacking Chairs can stack six-high on the floor or fifteen-high on the Caper Cart, where they can be moved conveniently as a group. With optional ganging connectors, they make a tidy presentation space.
Caper’s glass-filled nylon seat and back are contoured for comfort, flexible for give and colourful enough to brighten up any room. Holes in the material allow the body to breathe, so moisture and heat dissipate, and sitting is a cool experience.
An optional FLEXNET seat uses advanced suspension materials to minimise pressure points, which keeps the person comfortable as he or she sits.
Terms of Quote
- Payment can be made via EFTPOS, Bank Deposit or Cash on collection (note: please bring correct amount as no cash is kept on premises)
- Payments and collections must be made within 7 Days
- Delivery available for a fee on request or buyer to arrange their own transport
- Inspections are welcome prior to purchase
- Please note some orders require packing and sorting preparation time before they can be collected. (Please give sufficient notice on an order prior to pick up to ensure your order is ready)
- All items are second hand/pre-owned and may show signs of wear (i.e. scruff marks and scratches)
- All items are sold as seen - once the item has been picked up no returns will be accepted (inspection is recommended)
- Installation available for a fee on request