Segis Dragonfly Chair
The dragonfly is the inspiration for the Dragonfly collection by Odo Fioravanti. Two rear legs inclined as if ready for flight, combined with a distinct back in vertical ribbing, gives Dragonfly a light elegance.
Thanks to its design and technical detailing, the Dragonfly has received many international awards.
The skid frame of the Dragonfly Chair is made of 12mm thick solid steel which is lacquered. The seat shell with the distinctive finned back is plastic. There is also a Bar Chair version which comes in black and white styles.
Terms of Quote
- Payment can be made via EFTPOS, Bank Deposit or Cash on collection (note: please bring correct amount as no cash is kept on premises)
- Payments and collections must be made within 7 Days
- Delivery available for a fee on request or buyer to arrange their own transport
- Inspections are welcome prior to purchase
- Please note some orders require packing and sorting preparation time before they can be collected. (Please give sufficient notice on an order prior to pick up to ensure your order is ready)
- All items are second hand/pre-owned and may show signs of wear (i.e. scruff marks and scratches)
- All items are sold as seen - once the item has been picked up no returns will be accepted (inspection is recommended)
- Installation available for a fee on request