Founded in 1948, Haworth Inc. designs and manufactures adaptable workspaces, including movable walls, systems furniture, seating, strorage and wood case goods. Haworth is a privately held, family-owned corportation headquartered in Michigan, United States.
Zody Drafting by Haworth
Designed by: ITO Design
Country of Origin: Germany
A high-performing chair, Zody blends science-based wellness and comfort with sustainability and international design. The product of extensive research and development, only Zody offers asymmetrical lumbar adjustments, providing user-selected support on each side of the lower back.
Designed by ITO DESIGN of Germany, in collaboration with the Haworth Design Studio, Zody is truly international, as well as versatile. Zody fits everywhere in the world and anywhere in the office, from workstations to boardrooms.
- Tilt tension control and seat height adjustment
- Waterfall seat edge
- Accommodates 95% of all users
- Breathable mesh back
|Height:||800mm Max Height|
Terms of Quote
- Payment can be made via EFTPOS, Bank Deposit or Cash on collection (note: please bring correct amount as no cash is kept on premises)
- Payments and collections must be made within 7 Days
- Delivery available for a fee on request or buyer to arrange their own transport
- Inspections are welcome prior to purchase
- Please note some orders require packing and sorting preparation time before they can be collected. (Please give sufficient notice on an order prior to pick up to ensure your order is ready)
- All items are second hand/pre-owned and may show signs of wear (i.e. scruff marks and scratches)
- All items are sold as seen - once the item has been picked up no returns will be accepted (inspection is recommended)
- Installation available for a fee on request