Sustainable Office Solutions' office installations have a history of 5-star reviews from many returning clients, including John Holland, Multiplex & CarSales.com. We specialise in projects for Melbourne's CBD and have worked in the majority of high rise complexes in the area.
We can provide small to large removal trucks and vans for any project and we have the capability to move any and all goods.
All our projects are planned and executed with respect to the surrounding properties & people and we have maintained strong client relationships by providing consistent standards.
We can plan with you and your client for a safe efficient well-planned project.
- We have access to over 10 trained staff in Office Installations
- We have all the equipment to Install furniture in all environments.
- We have access to over 10 trucks ranging in size from small hard access to large heavy ridged removal trucks.
- We have access to a large waste removal truck for loading 660 bins fast limiting taking valuable loading dock space.
- With our partnership with Clean & Gone Demolition, we regularly complete multiple floor projects and we can manage any load in situations.
- No matter what the size of the access we can guarantee high standards and meet programs.
- We can manage installations 24 hours a day to suit all environments.
- Complete Office Packages
- Discounted Rates on Bulk Purchase
- Door to Door Delivery
- On-Site Consultation & Expert Advice and Co-ordination
Please enter your details below to contact us via email.
What Our Clients Have to Say
We recently renovated an office and used Clean and Gone to help us with some asbestos removal, demolition and strip out works.
Whilst they were on site, we were speaking of our plans for the office and they suggested we visit the warehouse for the above business and we are glad we did. Doing so saved us a lot of money.
The warehouse had an enormous array of high quality office products. We floored our office using their high quality carpet tiles – and the company we engaged to install them could not believe we’d obtained them second hand in such good condition.
We also purchased workstations and window coverings, again in near new condition at significant discount to what new would have cost. We even got dual monitor arms for our computer screens – which are a favourite with our staff as they really free up desk space.
Isaac Bennett in the warehouse was a great help on the phone and via email – but I’d definitely suggest a trip to the warehouse itself – the website just doesn’t do justice to all the great stuff they have there, and Isaac explained they always have items coming in and going out, so a visit is the best way to see what’s there. They are very well located. We are really pleased with the products and the service we received, not to mention
the office we've finished up with. I’d be happy to chat with Anyone who wanted to hear more about our experiences.
Dominic Dunne - Mahar Accounting