Take the stress out of moving by using Sustainable Office Solutions for your next office relocation.
We offer full relocations - from a small team-reshuffle in your current office to full building relocations to a new location.
Sustainable Office Solutions conduct relocations throughout Melbourne and surrounding areas.
- Workstation relocation with restructure services available
- Protection and Packaging for safe transportation
- Office Chairs, Storage Cabinet and Other loose items
- Full Audit of furniture removed
- Recycling of excess furniture though the Sustainable office Solutions Earth Program
- Short term storage between relocations
- Standard exit clean
Sustainable Office Solutions staff are trained in accordance with manual and safe handling written by Work Cover and Occupational Health and Safety standards.
We have current public liability insurance with 10 years’ experience in furniture removals.
Office Relocation Preparation:
- Acquire a detailed floor plan of your new office space
- Organise electrical disconnection if required (we can organise this for a fee)
- Create an inventory of existing office furniture
- Organise access codes or security passes
- Book loading docks for the entire removal and installation
- Sign/complete any official paperwork and permits.
- Draft a list of site contact numbers involved in the move, as well as facility management.
Please enter your details below to contact us via email.
What Our Clients Have to Say
We recently renovated an office and used Clean and Gone to help us with some asbestos removal, demolition and strip out works.
Whilst they were on site, we were speaking of our plans for the office and they suggested we visit the warehouse for the above business and we are glad we did. Doing so saved us a lot of money.
The warehouse had an enormous array of high quality office products. We floored our office using their high quality carpet tiles – and the company we engaged to install them could not believe we’d obtained them second hand in such good condition.
We also purchased workstations and window coverings, again in near new condition at significant discount to what new would have cost. We even got dual monitor arms for our computer screens – which are a favourite with our staff as they really free up desk space.
Isaac Bennett in the warehouse was a great help on the phone and via email – but I’d definitely suggest a trip to the warehouse itself – the website just doesn’t do justice to all the great stuff they have there, and Isaac explained they always have items coming in and going out, so a visit is the best way to see what’s there. They are very well located. We are really pleased with the products and the service we received, not to mention
the office we've finished up with. I’d be happy to chat with Anyone who wanted to hear more about our experiences.
Dominic Dunne - Mahar Accounting