Overview & Capability
When it comes to office furniture removals, Sustainable Office Solutions have a history of 5 star reviews from many returning clients including JLL, Unisuper & CarSales.com.au. We specialise in Melbourne CBD projects and have worked in many of the high rise complexes in the area.
We can provide small to large removal trucks and vans for any project and we have the ability to move any and all goods.
All of our projects are planned and executed with respect to the surrounding properties & people and we have maintained client relationships by mainatining consistent standards.
We can plan with you and your client for a safe efficient well-planned project.
- We have access to over 50 trained staff in office removals.
- We have all the equipment to remove furniture in all environments.
- We have access to over 10 trucks ranging in size from small hard access to large heavy rigid removal trucks.
- We have access to a large waste removal truck for loading 660 bins fast, which limits taking valuable loading dock space.
- Under our partnership with Clean & Gone Demolition, we regularly complete multi-floor projects and we can manage any load out situations.
- No matter what the size or the access we can guarantee high standards and meet programs.
- We can manage removals 24 hours a day to suit all environments.
- Consignment Selling Available.
- Recycling Reports.
- On Site Consultation & Expert Advice and Co-ordination.
Please enter your details below to contact us via email.
What Our Clients Have to Say
Thank you for your assistance in removing the workstations from level 13 at Freshwater place Southbank. From sending the email asking if you were interested to have a vacant floor was a seamless, painless exercise. The Sustainable Office Furniture crew all came in and dismantled the desk with no disturbance to the ongoing office operation. They worked in well with the building security and dock master.
It is great to see the recycling of these workstations and that they will be appreciated by another company.
Thank you again and we look forward to doing more business with you in the future
Peter Hoefler - Go Green Alliance